Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

I've done every color of the rainbow and then sum!! If I could get some tips on what to color it please tell me (with pics that would rock)!!



Heres a pic of me with my current hair color



http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/P...



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

how about you do a really dark brown underneath, keep the top a lighter brown and put in some red and blonde hi and low lights. you can even work a few strands of the dark in on top to add more dimension.



i had that done to my hair towards the end of summer and i got sooo many raves about it



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

dont, looks good how it is now...



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

I think it's positively gorgeous at it's current color.



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

i think you should keep the color you have now except but some auburn reddish/brown highlights/lowlights in it...



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

i think a darker brown, with no highlights would look nice.



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

doesn't matter you will attract alot anyways



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

I think it looks nice but a better pic would help .



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

i think it is beautiful the way it is.



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

It's pretty now!



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

Personally, I love the way that it is now! [=



But if you absolutely have to change itt...



Black or a reallyy dark brown.. It'd look really exotic %26amp; pretty.



%26lt;3



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

bleach blonde



http://p1.p.pixnet.net/albums/userpics/1...



i think it would look soo cool and gorgeous. if u watch americas next top model. michelle had an amazing transformation to blonde (and strated out with the same color as u)



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

It looks beautiful the way it is, is that natural highlights? If you are going to dye it a different color I suggest a subtle color. Maybe a light auburn would be best for you. I wouldn't suggest dying it lighter ... Good luck!



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

I say a darker rich brown..sexayy!



What color should I dye my hair?? (picture)?

you would look great with a lighter brown with light LIGHT blonde streaks..



but make sure you make them skinny and out alot of em!



it would look great on u!

No comments:

Post a Comment