Tuesday, October 6, 2009

HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

Okay so what looks best on me:



*Blonde



http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Bi...



*Light Brown



http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Bi...



*Dark Brown



http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/Bi... (I know my face is super pale.. It was the flash)



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

I actually really didnt like the dark brown color. I think you can pull it off, but out of all the colors that was my least favorite... I thought the blonde looked really good... the hair length, style and color.... everything about it was cute. And the light brown looked really fun and natural :)



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

i like the dark brown. it makes your eyes stand out more



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

I really like the dark brown, also you have nice hair!



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

What a cutie you are! I like the dark-brown. It is more striking with your pale skin but not so dark it is overwhelming.



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

dark brown...i think the lighter colors wash you out. especially the blond. also your eyes and brows are dark. the dark will make your eyes pop and even your skin tone.



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

i think the dark brown looks better on you. you just look prettier with dark brown but not so much with blond and light brown



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

I think the light brown looks the most natural and pretty. the dark you can kinda see the damage at the end and blonde is a little harder to keep up. I would choose between blonde or light brown :)



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

i love ur blonde hair =]



i think blonde.



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

Dark looks really cute!!! u are talking to a girl whos hair is black tho:P!!



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

I liked the blonde and the light brown (:



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

ALL GOOD



GO WITH YOUR NATURAL COLOR WHATEVER IT IS. YOU HAVE A FUTURE



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

idk, but easy on the liner. maybe blonde?



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

dark brown...DUH!



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

GORGEOUS darling! you look really pretty with all of them but honestly i like you in the dark brown the best =]



HELP! I am getting ready to re-dye my hair.. Currently the blonde.PICTURES.?

Dark brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment