Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

i want to get a different hairstyle but have no idea what to have so here's pictures of some i had before.... tell me what you think please...



can you give me some ideas of what hair styles you would have and if you have any pictures or links then post them please....



thank-you all ideas appreicated... x



http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184...



http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184...



http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh184...



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

I'm a stylist....



what you need is more make-up if you want to go blonde you need to tan a little big for contrast and MAKE SURE if you are blonde you dress your best and always have a great face on. You are really pretty really pretty and have a nice shaped face and you look skinny. Blonde is nice if you want to spend a lot of time on yourself. Most people don't have the time to be doing that so I would suggest going with a brunette look which goes better with anything. Dark may also look nice on you, but that is kind of like the blonde. Your beautiful!



Sorry hada type this really quickly



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

the hairstyle in the 2nd photo is really pretty =)



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

You should clean up a bit honey! Especially if you're gonna show pictures.



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

It looks good lighter, and def suits you long. I use site below, check out photos etc there.



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

I prefer the blond highlights. It just adds that extra wow factor!



Also, go with the fringe. Your hair pulled back is not a good style for you. I think you need some layers around your face.



Good luck!



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

I think you look better as a blonde..with bangs.. and moderately long hair



My Hair Styles.. With pictures ... I WANT MORE !! Any ideas???

IN 2ND PHOTO IS NICE

No comments:

Post a Comment